Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by aahood

Cruise Date: February 2014
Embarkation: Singapore
Destination: Asia
Cabin Number: 2047
See More About: Celebrity Millennium Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals

Unpleasant experience

Having recently returned from a Celebrity cruise I thought I would share my experiences with you.

Initially all seemed well.

The first and second nights got off to a great start...then it went downhill.

The food was of good standard but arrived cold frequently. I had an incident with an extremely rude drinks waiter and from then on whenever he was around it made me extremely uncomfortable. He would deliver or rather dump the drinks ordered drinks, say nothing to anyone at our table and stride off.

The so called entertainments in the evening were derisory, with the exception of the Violinist and the guitar soloist.

I was most upset and complained profusely when I was informed that in the middle of our cruise the Cosmos lounge was reserved for a private party. At first I couldn't fathom who would book a private party on a cruise ship. Then the entertainments' director said it "was for the crew". How dare you!!!!!!!!!! Five of us book a cruise and are excluded from an evenings entertainment to give the crew a party AT OUR EXPENSE. I was given a bottle of plonk as compensation for the five of us. As for our evening, all entertainments stopped at 23:40. I was given an apology for the waiter from the manager. To sum up:- the entertainments onboard were poor or derisory this is the most important element. I will say that the day staff i.e.Rich and his colleagues were very good. Male staff were often rude.

Food was served cold frequently. There were too many faults and niggely problems for this cruise to be memorable for the right reasons and I am speaking on behalf of all five of us in saying we will NOT be using Celebrity Cruises ever again.

Publication Date: 04/13/14