Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Relaxinsun

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Relaxinsun
Celebrity Silhouette
Celebrity Silhouette
Member Name: Relaxinsun
Cruise Date: March 2014
See More About: Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment Not Rated

First Cruise for Us -- Very Nice

This was our first cruise and it exceeded our expectations.

The cabin was very nice although we were very far so when the weather was windy, the movement was quite significant.

We learned that as much as we enjoyed our vacation, cruising is not for us.

My husband got bored.

For me, I was happy to just chill at the pool even though I really enjoyed our shore visits.

For me, if I were to have a pool/beach vacation, I would be happier at a resort. If I wanted to visit other places, then I would prefer to spend more than 8 hours in a location. I would want to spend a day or two at those locations.

We enjoyed the food and our cabin and the service was great.

What we didn't enjoy most was the spa staff -- they were very pushy and when I got a massage, the therapist scolded me for my "bad body" and tried very hard to sell me a $170 product to take home - she just wouldn't stop. And every time you walked past the salon, people would be trying to pull you in and sell you stuff. It was too much.

I am really glad we went but we will leave the ships for people who love it.

Its just not us......