I'm a too the point person.
1. we weren't told that we had to do a time share tour. we went and wait for over 20 minutes before leaving because no one showed up
2. picking up the 'vouchers' was interesting. there was broken down caution ribbon on the stairs and it looked like a hotel where I would go to purchase crack
3. out ramada parkway hotel (orlando) was a joke. Our air conditioner had explosion noises and started to spark like it was on fire. I called the front desk and they said that as long as it wasn't on fire turn it off and they would deal with it tomorrow.. they rectified it by replacing with another old one.
4. i swear something was biting me in the room. later in the day I saw small little red bugs all over the air conditioner.
5. the hotel voucher food was awful. the first night food was comped because they just brought left overs out from earlier.
6. it isn't a cruise ship.. its a boat. it doesn't have stabilizers and it super rocky.
7. i asked for a crib in our cabin and the cabin assistant told be that he wouldn't put his own child in the crib so i should put my eight month old on the top bunk
8. the mattress on the boat was ripped and had holes all over it. fancy.
9. the bathroom in the cabin had a cracking floor.
10. the grand lucyan was beautiful. much nicer than pictures.
11. the room (breakers cay) was very large
12. food by the shops was a little expensive
13. DONT go to the Bon Fire. I swear i got food poisoning!
my advice, go straight to the Grand Lucayan Resort
I got food poisoning. entertainment was ok. booze was bad.