Ruby Princess Cruise Review by sammiiix043: Our first cruise

Our first cruise

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Grand Turk

My boyfriend and I choose to take our first cruise this March, after researching all the possible cruise lines we choose Princess. Nothing but good things too say about this trip. The food was excellent, between the constant buffet, the main dining room and the little grills poolside. Our room which was upgraded from a balcony room to a mini suite a week before we embarked and I have to say we we're very pleased! Our "bellboys" name was Micheal, he served us hand and foot, anything and everything we needed at all hours of the day/night, we was great! Evenings when we dined in the Da Vinci dining room we had a waiter name Mersal and his assistant Victoria, always conversed and made dinner for us a great time every night.

The casino was a great time and a great place to meet new people, which we did and again I have to say the bartenders Roy and Merlin were always happy to serve my boyfriend and I. Grand Turk was BEAUTIFUL and a great place to shop. We did the Snorkeling and More Sting Ray Excursion while we were there, it was wonderful the tour guides made you feel safe in the ocean and brought lots of smiles and laughs to our faces while on this excursion. The shopping at Grand turk was good, a little expensive but HEY your a tourist that's what happens right? We also visited Princess Cays on this trip, now any future cruisers on this agenda, do all your shopping at Grand Turk because Princess Cays is a day designed for you to just relax on the beach, which is exactly what we did. Overall an excellent vacation, excellent cruiseline, we will be back for another getaway soon! Less

Published 04/11/14

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X