Pride of America Cruise Review by Cozumel Jim

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Blue Hawaii

Nine of us flew in a day early to enjoy the island. Small motor coach picked us up and took us to dock. I tipped driver before leaving hotel and asked if there was anyway we could avoid the crowd. They drove pass the crowd and dropped us off at a different entrance. I flagged a porter and tipped him and asked if he could help me get these 8 women onboard. He smiled and took our luggage and said follow me. The look on my group and look on the other passengers in line.....priceless. My Dad always said, "take care of your people and the rewards will come". Enough of that.

The ship was just the right size for the cruise. The food was good, the service was great and the people were friendly. Our balcony was tight but had everything you need. This was our first NCL and we would use NCL again. When you first walk in, wow! River boat style. I'm not much on French food, but the duck was amazing. There was a bunch of folks from Down Under and they are always fun. We were gone all the time on shore so we didn't get to use all the services aboard. This has to be the most cost effective way to island hope.

Publication Date: 04/10/14