Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by jessicakes<3: Happy cruiser
Compare Prices on Carnival Spirit South Pacific Cruises
Just got off the Carnival Spirit this morning short answer... fantastic time all round :) long answer, read on
- embarkation was quick, easy and totally painless...easy
- cabin was a reasonable size with ample storage and a lovely steward...easy
- dining at the empire made you feel special, I chose "your time dining" which made life easy
- every other day I would eat at the buffet... picking and choosing what you want...easy
- entertainment, something for all ages and at all times of the day...easy
- bars and drinks were great, staff friendly and never pushy...easy
- Serenity adults only was a wonderful escape...easy...after you manage to secure a hammock or pod :p
- Green Thunder (water slide) is a must...easy...kind of
- islands are lovely, this was my third cruise to the pacific islands so I chose not to do any shore excursions but to just soak up the sun, swim, snorkel or explore in my own More time... easy
- disembarkation was simple enough, a short wait for lift if you chose self assist...easy
ocean view cabin
Soulfire - an awesome duo that play some damn good music
Worth my time and money, I would cruise Carnival again in a heartbeat.
Looking forward to greeting the Spirits sister ship Carnival Legend in the future :)
Happy cruising! Less
Read more Carnival Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Spirit Review >>
Cabin review: Carnival Spirit Oceanview Riviera 1110
cabin was a reasonable size with ample storage and a lovely steward...awesome!
To heaven or hell or just chil...
Food, service and attitude tou...
Legend 23rd Jan 2015
Grand suite room 6217
40th birthday group cruise on ...
Absolutely loved it!