Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by jessicakes<3: Happy cruiser
Overall Member Rating
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Just got off the Carnival Spirit this morning short answer... fantastic time all round :) long answer, read on
- embarkation was quick, easy and totally painless...easy
- cabin was a reasonable size with ample storage and a lovely steward...easy
- dining at the empire made you feel special, I chose "your time dining" which made life easy
- every other day I would eat at the buffet... picking and choosing what you want...easy
- entertainment, something for all ages and at all times of the day...easy
- bars and drinks were great, staff friendly and never pushy...easy
- Serenity adults only was a wonderful escape...easy...after you manage to secure a hammock or pod :p
- Green Thunder (water slide) is a must...easy...kind of
- islands are lovely, this was my third cruise to the pacific islands so I chose not to do any shore excursions but to just soak up the sun, swim, snorkel or explore in my own More time... easy
- disembarkation was simple enough, a short wait for lift if you chose self assist...easy
ocean view cabin
Soulfire - an awesome duo that play some damn good music
Worth my time and money, I would cruise Carnival again in a heartbeat.
Looking forward to greeting the Spirits sister ship Carnival Legend in the future :)
Happy cruising! Less
Read more Carnival Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Spirit Review >>
Cabin review: 1110
cabin was a reasonable size with ample storage and a lovely steward...awesome!
Wonderful staff, activities, f...
Unsafe, Below Average & Geared...
Dissapointing - Themed entirel...
Wonderful, magical week
First family cruise - beautifu...
Great Value. Really was the Fu...
Melbourne Cup Extravaganza 201...
Best Value for Money Holiday!!