Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Wayne.W

Member Name: Wayne.W
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Freeport
Destination: Bahamas

Thus far the worst experience

Firstly, the staff portrayed a large amount of incompetence and a bad attitude towards customers. No one attended to me or my guests at check-in for at least 10 minutes and when they did they showed lack of interest, even when we had questions regarding the VIP program which I am in and how it works.

Secondly, Upon boarding the ship when our room was ready it was not cleaned from the previous quests. There were dirty towels still hanging in the bathroom, human waste still in the toilet and the bed had dirty sheets still on it. When I went to the ships desk about this problem, again the service was poor. Not only did the host speak little to no English, they still showed a lack of interest. When our room was finally cleaned around 4:00 PM our luggage did not arrive until after 8:00 PM. Again, I asked about this and the response I got, and I quote. “It will get there when we get it there”

Thirdly, When we arrived in Freeport, we went to the View Room, on the ship which is where everyone is to go for any shore excursions. Again, the guest hosts had poor English speaking skills and directed us to the wrong group and showed little to no customer service Mind you I asked them three times “are you sure this is where we are to go?” each time they said “yes” in fact each time they were incorrect. We ended up in the wrong group, boarded the wrong bus and ended up walking from the Market to our final excursion destination, which we almost missed.

As for their so-called VIP program, that gets you nothing. Not even worth the time to register

I feel very disappointed with this interaction, as I usually enjoy my experiences.

Publication Date: 04/08/14