Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Pedabob

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

WOW

Not sure if I liked the cruise. Crew was wonderful, the experience was great. Food a little bit to question. Specialty restaurants were not worth the extra money. The main dining room was by far the best. The specialty restaurants get you to buy their wine even if you have a drink package. The drink package gets you a discount on a bottle of wine only. One Fifty Park place was the only specialty dinning that would even be considered again. That was a dinning experience that should not be missed. However again you will have to buy wine. In Chops you again have to do another upgrade to get Prime meat. It will cost you more to get Prime instead of Choice. I had to send my meat back as you would need a chain saw to cut it. I don't think that piece was even Choice meat. Horrible deal, cost over $200 and it was horrible. The Brazilian Steak House was another deal that is not worth in. Main Dinning Room was much better. The service in the main dinning room is great and the food is wonderful with some great menu choices. Very clean and well prepared. We have been back for one week now and I still don't know if I would do it again. We did have a good time and the Casino was good to us. Ocean Superior Balcony Room was great (8160). I can't wait to go on another cruise with Royal Caribbean, hopefully soon. I know this is not a very helpful review it is just that I have mixed emotions. I did have a good time and I am glad I did get to see the ship.

Publication Date: 04/07/14