Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Pedabob: WOW

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

WOW

Sail Date: March 2014

Not sure if I liked the cruise. Crew was wonderful, the experience was great. Food a little bit to question. Specialty restaurants were not worth the extra money. The main dining room was by far the best. The specialty restaurants get you to buy their wine even if you have a drink package. The drink package gets you a discount on a bottle of wine only. One Fifty Park place was the only specialty dinning that would even be considered again. That was a dinning experience that should not be missed. However again you will have to buy wine. In Chops you again have to do another upgrade to get Prime meat. It will cost you more to get Prime instead of Choice. I had to send my meat back as you would need a chain saw to cut it. I don't think that piece was even Choice meat. Horrible deal, cost over $200 and it was horrible. The Brazilian Steak House was another deal that is not worth in. Main Dinning Room was much better. The service in the main dinning room is great and the food is wonderful More with some great menu choices. Very clean and well prepared. We have been back for one week now and I still don't know if I would do it again. We did have a good time and the Casino was good to us. Ocean Superior Balcony Room was great (8160). I can't wait to go on another cruise with Royal Caribbean, hopefully soon. I know this is not a very helpful review it is just that I have mixed emotions. I did have a good time and I am glad I did get to see the ship. Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas 8160

Cabin was very nice. Enough room for the 2 of us and very clean. Plenty of closet space and storage space. Balcony was big enough for breakfast and late night cocktails.