Riviera Cruise Review by travelinjays: Superb in almost every way

Member Since 2014
1 Post

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Riviera Western Caribbean Cruises

Superb in almost every way

Sail Date: March 2014

My husband and I have been on many cruises on several lines, in all parts of the world. Though this was not my favorite itinerary, it's easy to say it was our favorite cruising experience. Our stateroom was spacious and comfortable, the dining venues are uniformly excellent, the crew and staff were personable and helpful. We're already looking into other itineraries on Oceania.

One sticking point was the price of Oceania's shore excursions. We had been forewarned about this and decided to book a couple independently; with a little internet research we were able to find almost identical (and excellent) excursions for half the price.

I should also mention that the disembarkation process was a little chaotic, but we have found that's often the case since turnaround days are so busy. Less

Read more Riviera cruise reviews >>