Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Bobthetomato: Great ship...food however was another story

Bobthetomato
Member Since 2007

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Great ship...food however was another story

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

My wife and I loved the ship. It's decorating was very relaxing. Loved the Island theme!!

I was very surprised at the relatively short lines for most things...except the Mongolian Grill (my wife said it was worth the wait) and the barbecue. (not impressed) Even Guys Burgers lines were much shorter than I imagined..only 6-7 people ahead of me almost each time I went, and I went at least once a day... at least! It was by far the best meal on the ship.

The food in the Blush dining room was not very good.. we only ate there 4 times. By the way, the fried chicken on the Comfort food/everyday menu was very good!!! Also, the service in the Blush Dining room was not what I was used to on any of the other Carnival ships.

There was way too much saving of chairs at the pool. My wife got there at 7:30am to get us a couple chairs (She stayed there and I got there by 8am) But she said there were people who saved chairs and did not come to the pool till noon! Have to say More that there was someone form the cruise lines marking chairs that were being saved but not used. Needed to be more of that as the pool area is smaller than on most ships and there are a lot less chairs near the pool.

We were also not very impressed with the length (very short) or the quality of the shows. There didn't have a show each night.

All in all I would go on this ship again but will make other arrangements for dinner. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 8311

The cabin was adequate and out room steward was very good!