Thomson Celebration Cruise Review by dAN62: Theft

Theft

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Canary Islands
Embarkation: Tenerife

I booked this cruise as a 50th for my partner. Booked a deluxe cabin with a balcony. Room was good.

The entertainment was average, the guys really tried but the best I could say about them was average. One night they appeared in the night club to sing and my heart sank, thankfully they only did around four numbers.

The food was okay, similar to a three star hotel in spain. The bars were good especially the one on the ninth floor, can't remember its name. The places we visited were nice, the Canaries are usually lovely as was Agadier and Madeira.

Unfortunately we had money, bank card and passport stolen from our room. Thomsons took no responsibility. The passport mysteriously appeared when we were at the airport trying to board without it, they told us we could?

Disappointed with Thomsons response when we reported this, they denied it was there problem and offered no recompense. Would not cruise with them again, poor after care. Less

Read more Thomson Celebration cruise reviews >>