Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by psp2995@yahoo.com

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by psp2995@yahoo.com
Norwegian Epic
Norwegian Epic
Member Name: psp2995@yahoo.com
Cruise Date: March 2014

Worst cruise of 32 taken

My family and I went on the Norweigan Epic on March 16th. Total of 10 of us. I have been on 32 cruises since I retired in 1994. The food in the main dining rooms was not cruise ship quality. It took 1 hr. and 50 min. to eat dinner. Most of the meat was tough or cold. The veal was so bad I sent it back and went to the buffet to eat. There was never a lobster tail the whole seven days in any of the dining rooms except for the pay restaurants. One night they had lobster in the buffet I overheard a waiter talking about it so I did go up and get Lobster. Not once did they offer shrimp cocktail on the daily or special menu. The food in the buffet was better than the dining rooms. The waiters were so slow that if you wanted to catch a 7 PM blue man first come first seated with reservation you had to sit in the back and run to the showroom. Dinner past 5 PM you would not make it. The Cirque dream show was the best and the food was goo. we paid $300.00 for the 10 of us that night. The TV shows wereterrible along with the news channels. The room steward did not make up the room in the morning until 10-11 AM. The crews wait staff was not friendly. The Room was a mini suite with a curtain, but if someone came in the door you were in the open worst set up. You had to step up 24 inches to get in the tub. My family and I were going to order another cruise rewards but cancelled because of this ship. The cruise director was usless when we did see him. I cruise 3 times a year but now I don't know if I want to again. Beside the major Blue man and Legends there was no shows except for lounge singers. The sink in the bathroom was a joke. The crew wait staff was not knowledgble of the table numbers.

Publication Date: 04/02/14