Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by stnymike

Norwegian Epic
Member Name: stnymike
Cruise Date: March 2014

Extremely Disappointed

This was my third Epic Cruise and I have always cruised NCL. However things have really gone down hill. While embarking was smooth, got to our room and not only were there finger prints on the mirrors but previous guests "stuff" left in the room, as if no one cleaned. I did have great fun with the "tiki" bars on Spice H2O who showed me and friend a great time, but I tend to spend a good deal of money there. Meals at the standard restaurants were fair at best, not only was attentiveness lacking but meals warm to cool. I did have some good meals at Cagney's and LiBisro. Trying to hang out by the pool for an adult, well that nonsense, you can't. And, while they had done away with the special "all you can drink" weekly price for customers because it was spring break and I was told NCL was afraid of overindulgence, we were stuck with a large group of spring breakers that nonetheless were doing shots and drinks all day long and being obnoxious and drunk and still being served. Customer Services area, well they need to have some customer relations training. One woman accused me of lying on a credit due me only to discover, once I provided proof, that indeed I was correct, but no apology. Much more for disappointment; the shows are becoming lame, same old, same old; and sorry when I think of legends I don't think of Katy Pery or Steve Tyler, not really legends in my mind. and the Blues show, OK enough is enough. I had fun, was frustrated at times (can you ever get anyone on the phone?). I'd sail NCL, another ship, but am now considering another cruise line.

Publication Date: 04/01/14