“Pathetic”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was my 20th cruise, the other 19 were on either RCCL, Celebrity or Princess. Without a doubt MSC is a very poorly managed cruise line. The ship itself is very nice, primarily because its less than two years old. Besides the ship there is nothing else I can say that is positive about my experience.

It started with a balcony room that had a TOTALLY obstructed view. It continued with a crew that just seemed to be going through the motions, never once did my room steward or waiter introduce themselves. The food was boring and for the most part tasteless. Programs on the ship were almost non-existent. I was planning on spending the day on the beach at the private island but after waiting in theatre for 1 1/2 hours to be called for the tender I gave up.

Disembarkation in Miami was a nightmare....totally disorganized with crew members being totally ineffective in managing the process. And last but not least after being out to sea for two days I got either food poisoning or a shipboard virus. When I called the medical facility no one answered. When I found the location on the ship I was greeted by the doctor who told me not to waste his time and just take some immodium!

Never ever again for MSC...they are not in the same league as the other cruise lines I have been on.

MSC Divina Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

8143
Size of room was OK but could have used more drawers. Balcony was totally worthless because of the arm which holds the gangplank blocked any view. Even though this is a new ship we had an overflowing toilet and the safe for valuables malfunctioned.
Published 03/28/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Divina Review
MSC Divina Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?