Celebrity Century Cruise Review by babysmama

Celebrity Century
Member Name: babysmama
Cruise Date: March 2014
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
See More About: Celebrity Century Cruise Reviews | Panama Canal & Central America Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Spa & Fitness 5+

A few do's and don'ts!

Myself and 2 other ladies had a wonderful time aboard The Century. I prefer smaller ships and she was perfect. The crew could not have been better. The entertainment was okay, some nights very good. I did not enjoy the lecturers. (FBI man was good). The food needs garnishment and more variety. This was a long cruise so the same thing on the Buffett gets old. The main dining room needs more pizazz! I would definitely recommend the Premium Beverage Package. We did this and loved not having to be told the water we wanted on tour day was not on our package! The music in the Martini Bar is beyond horrible. We laughed at what is passing as "loud and hip". how about loud and 2 years out of date? Century needs to tell Miami that they are losing a gold mine by not playing something that is condusive to a Martini Bar! We also had the "choose your own time for dinner package". It was perfect!

The thing that has almost ruined my trip is this,,,, In Los Angeles in customs, my bag was not put on the cart to be loaded into the taxi. I saw my bag in customs and in all the confusion of loading our bags, it somehow got left. I called Celebrity an hour after I last saw my bag. I have had no response. I asked for an email, phone call, another number to call...So far nothing. I am beyond sick about it. I live in The Cayman Islands and have called Celebritity 3 times so far. I asked for a number to lost and found at the Customs Office and was given a number no longer in service. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Publication Date: 03/31/14
More Celebrity Century Cruise Reviews

More Panama Canal & Central America Reviews
Another fun cruise
Great Ship,great Itinery, one of...
Excellent cruise