Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by lg1635: Liberty Cruise

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Liberty Cruise

Sail Date: March 2014

First let me say that this is my 7th Carnival Cruise, 1st on the Liberty. Most importantly it was my first balcony room. Loved it! I don't think I will ever go back to a non- balcony room. I found the ship itself well maintained and easy to navigate. I traveled with my husband, 23 year old daughter and my parents that are VIFP platinum. Check in was so fast, we actually had to go look for my parents because we were ready to board before they had even been taken care of. Later we heard that almost 200 platinum cruisers were on our sailing.

Half moon Cay was wonderful, beautiful beach. We had booked a snorkel excursion that was cancelled due to rough water. We were disappointed but understood that safety always must be the first priority. Hung out on the beach and had a great time.

St Thomas we booked a private excursion , St Thomas zipline Canopy Excursion. It was well run and very safe. The views were breathtaking We had Leandra and Carl the 3rd as our guides and More they were fun and goofy.

San Juan got off the ship, grabbed a cab to the Bacardi Rum factory. Tour was free! Kinda boring but two free drinks made it worth the trip West to a public beach near the port. Again had a nice time.

Grand Turk, booked another excursion to snorkel. Had a great time, Saw tons of fish including a huge barracuda! Went to Margaritaville for a cocktail on the way back to the ship, let me tell you the young people get crazy!!! Tons of fun.

Our cabin steward John and his helpers were amazing! Our wait staff was really awesome! Jose, Ruben an Sarascar totally top notch!

Cruise directory Brittany was fun and high energy, the whole entertainment staff was great. From show dancers and singers to comedians in the Punchliner Comedy Club. We just enjoyed it all.

Disembarkation was quick we were off the ship by 8 a.m. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Liberty Balcony Verandah 8364

Balcony room was about the same size interior as a ocean view room, but the balcony was amazing. Our room was clean and comfortable. My parents and I had side by side rooms and we were able to open the partition and we could go easily from room to room via the balcony. I was worried about the noise, but was very happy that noise was never an issue. LOVED the balcony!