Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by calequestrian: You get what you pay for

calequestrian
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Mexican Riviera Cruises

You get what you pay for

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

When the opportunity arose for me to to sail on Carnival for my anniversary I thought what the heck, I sell the product but have never been on them. Well I was disappointed to say the least, mostly in the food, but also the lack of pride and ownership that the crew had in their ship.

Beds were rock hard, and this ship is in need of a major revamping! Shows were disappointing as well, there were some fun times as I enjoy trivia games and such and Laura and Benji were fantastic! The adults only area is very nice, but you have to be there before the sun rises to get a spot, even though the ships rules say you cannot "reserve" a spot people would go down and get their spot and then head in for breakfast and would hang on to their spots till the sun went down. Need a hack saw to cut the beef and on the last night I had the eggplant/zucchini and found cellophane in my food.The fitness center is nice and I made use of that.

I could go on but basically like the title says, More you get what you pay for. Thankfully I only had to pay taxes and gratuities or I would have felt worse. Also the sofa sleeper did not have any additional bedding and we had to request that and then waited almost 2 hours for them to come so we could go to sleep. Bathroom quite small but manageable. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>