Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Zuessam: Exceeded all of my expectations!!!!

Zuessam
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean Cruises

Exceeded all of my expectations!!!!

Sail Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Houston

This was our first cruise and after reading the reviews I was worried. After spending 7days on the Caribbean Princess I now can say that the people leaving the bad reviews must be impossible to satisfy.

From the the start everyone was very nice and helpful, if we left our room for five minutes and came back it was clean. Our room steward must have cleaned our room five times a day. The food was great buffet is what you would expect from a buffet, but the dining room food was incredible there is a large selection every night that anyone can find something they like. The wait staff was very friendly and very knowledgable. The shows were way more than expected again after reading the reviews I was worried. There is always something to do on the ship and the staff was always smiling and asking to help. If you have not been on this ship ignore the poor reviews like I said some people have nothing better to do than complain about every little thing. I was worried for no reason this More was a super week!!!!' Less

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Caribbean Princess A331

The cabin was small but more than I expected we didn't spend much time in there anyway.