Fiji Princess Cruise Review by G/L Ontario

Member Name: G/L Ontario
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Nadi
Destination: South Pacific
See More About: Fiji Princess Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Blue Lagoon Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Dining Not Rated
Public Rooms Not Rated
Cabins Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Ship Facts: Fiji Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Cruise to Yasawa Islands--Fiji

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful cruise. It was such a different cruise experience. We anchored out every night and never went near any ports. There was well supervised snorkeling once or twice daily on different reefs. The entire crew was the most friendly and happy I have ever experienced.

It was all about smiles and music and a true Fijian experience. That was why we went and we were not disappointed in any way. We visited several communities including a Sunday church service featuring amazing singing. We had a real Fijian dinner at a village, eating local food with our hands.

Everything detailed on the precruise information happened and it was all delivered by happy crew with broad smiles. At night, there was singing featuring a ukelele and a couple of guitars Even the captain sang and played.

Fiji is a long way from where we live but if I ever get close enough, I will do the cruise again.

G/L Ontario