Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Lisa1648: A great time was had by all!!!

Carnival Freedom 5
Member Since 2014
0 Forum Posts

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Eastern Caribbean Cruises

A great time was had by all!!!

Sail Date: March 2014

This was our 6th cruise with Carnival, first time on Freedom. I was traveling with my husband and my nine year old daughter and twelve year old son. We booked two adjoining cabins, a great option for us. We lved the privacy and extra room. However, the only adjoining cabins left were on the Rivera deck, great for debarkation, but not so easy to get around the ship. We were shocked how fast both boarding and deboarding was.

We booked two excursions, in Caymen we swam with the stingrays and rum beach... Awesome! In Jamaica we did the dunns river falls and coyboya gardens.... Beauitiful! I read a lot of complaints about Jamaica, but we've traveled extensively and felt very comfortable.

Our room was very clean, everyone on the ship was very nice and helpful. The food was average, plenty of it, but nothing really special. The ship was clean and safe. The outside movies were surprisingly comfortable,with blankets. The sound and picture was better than I expected. The More movies were older though. Two years old on average. The pay-per view movies would have been much better. The comics were decent, and the ticket to ride show was good.

The weather was great, and we loved the days in ports. The dining room service is excellent. I only wish that carnival wasn't always pushing drinks. It gets annoying. Past guests do get drink vouchers, but the times when you can use them is very limited.

Published 03/28/14

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Freedom Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 1445/1449

Very clean, spacious and comfortable.

Skip X