Good times: Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by bos408
Overall Member Rating
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
1. Strong smell in Schooner Bar from first day, we found out this was a drainage problem, meant we didn't spend a lot of time in there.
2. Drinks package not explained properly to any of our group meaning we were charged for wines whereas if the 6 of us had ordered a glass each rather than a bottle between us we wouldn't have been charged.
3. Roof in solarium never opened despite perfect weather, even on shore days. We requested it with Guest Services and never heard back.
4. Menu in Eidelweiss Restaurant boring compared with our experience with RCI previous.
5. Lack of Australian Sport on TV, asked for Grand Prix or AFL to be shown and it couldn't. Three tables and a few TVs poked in the. Corner of the Casino hardly earns the name Sports Bar. Especially when TVs are off.
1. Captain Rick Sullivan is a true host, always More around the ship, laughing and talking with crew and passengers.
2. Arido and Rowena in the Solarium Bar and Eric in Park Cafe were fantastic. They couldn't do enough for us. Pity same couldn't be said for some other crew.
3. Our room attendant, Luki was superb.
4. Giovanni's was beautiful.
5. Drink package worth the money providing you used it correctly. Less
Cabin review: 7054
Room very comfortable
Read Cruise Critic's Rhapsody of the Seas Review >>
Great Ship - terrible service,...
Some parts good, some parts ba...