Hitherto I have let my husband write the one and only review. But from this cruise I have things to add.
1. Food was often both cold and badtasting. But this problem was easily solved by eating in the self-service place, Raffels, 12th floor. First days I wondered why so many ate up there, when they could get excellent service down in the main restaurants. At the end of the cruise, I did not wonder any more.
2. Avoid the cheapest wine-package. (not so cheap.) Ice-water is a tastier alternative. The most expensive wine-package was ok.
3. Spent a lot of money in the spa. Most of the treatments were very competent. But far too expensive. (Even before the 18% service-charge!!)
4. I liked the 4 excursions. Only that you had to protect your ears in "2 Portugeise towns"(Casablanca). A loud man with loud speakers. "Ceasar Manrique" (Lanzarote), had one of my lifes best guides.
5. Surprised over only very enjoyable artists in the small stages. The big shows in the theatre varied a bit too much in quality. But you could leave. So no problem.
6. Often were all good seats taken in the public rooms. Because it was cold outside. It will be no problem in the summer.
7. Art-auction was led by a very forced man. And in combination with not so enthusiastic passengers, it ended in almost nothing sold.
8. They sold cheap spirits in the "duty-free"-shop. But since the ship was american, you were only allowed to leave with one litre. (No signs of that in the shop.
PS. I recommend the pay-extra restaurants. Not that you get better food, but you get it warm.