Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Victoria/73

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Victoria/73
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: Victoria/73
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Amazing Service

This was our first cruise and our Honeynoon, after reading so many reviews I was a little nervous on what kind of experence we were going to have. This ship and it's exceptional service beyond met our every want and need. I cant praise it up enough. The bar tenders were awesome, our waiter staff in My Fair Lady were finomenal!!! .

The food esp in the main dining room was some of the best I have ever eatten. We ordered room service a couple times for late night snacks. Best burgers ever!

Like any vacation there are always a few little quirks. Our ship had about 700 spring breakers on it. It made getting near the main pool sometimes hard. But the staff kept a close eye on them all and there were no problems with them that affected us.

Our day on Coco Cay was amazing I could stay there for a week soooo beautiful!! We did a priviate tour when we got off in Nassau. It was only $20 for a two hour tour, great experence, I would of liked to go to Senor frogs as I read some fun reviews about it but it was beyond full with spring breakers. We decided to go back any enjoy some time on the ship instead.

We saw two shows Marriage show and hypnotist. They were hilarious. We had a room card on the second day inviting us to a private honeymoon party where they had champagne & cake for us. Thought this was a really nice touch.

We purchased the drink package and it was worth every penny. We were on vacation and wanted to be able to drink what we wanted when we wanted and not have to worry. We defently got our moneys worth. The Miami Vise drinks were yummy...

The only thing I would advise is although there were a few childern on this ship. I dont really think I would take my kids on this cruse. Dont know if it was because of the spring breakers but I wouldnt be comfterable with my 6 year old in the pool area with all the drinking and parting going on. This cruise is perfect for adults young and old. We are 34 & 40 and we found it fun parting when you wanted to but also so many places to just relax and enjoy the atmosphere. For all the complants you read on this site dont let it worry you. This crusie was a 10/10 :)

Publication Date: 03/27/14