Carnival Pride Cruise Review by mocheeks1930: MY FIRST CRUISE AND WILL NOT BE MY LAST

mocheeks1930
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Bahamas Cruises

MY FIRST CRUISE AND WILL NOT BE MY LAST

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

My first cruise and alltough a little scared about being our in the middle of the sea, I managed to plan a 1 week get a way with my fiance. ( he proposed while on the ship **tears**) The cruise was nothing like I would have imagined. The crew was amazing! They did a meet and great with all passengers and it was normal to see them mingle and talk with the passengers.

The entertainment was great! I loved every show I saw. From the comedians to the singers to the bands to the dancers! The only downfalls on this cruise was that there were so many things to do on the ship that the entertainers did not pack house. Sometimes only performing to a limited crowd. But that didnt stop them from giving us few people their best!

I especially LOVED Consuela IVY! This woman gave me goose bumps during her performance! She was very interactive with the crowd! I was so sad when her one hour show came to an end! He song choices and stories behind each song made the show even more More special.

The food was out of this world! Unlimited buffet and it was soooo good! There were a few selected areas open 24 hours. You cant complain because the food was still so good! Whatever you want to eat?

They got it. My fiance and I cancelled our $35 5 course steak house reservation because the Normandy dining hall dinner was so delicious! Why pay for a steak dinner when the Dinner provided food just as good. No sandals or shorts or tees? That is not enforced. They recommend this but not enforced.

My fiance and I wore our best along with allot of other guest but you had your handful of people who

were dining in shorts and sandals.

Our dinner experince at the Normandy was above great! Waiters put on a performance once a night.

I was able to capture a video of waiters dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans! It was great! They danced.

Guests got up and danced with them! I loved the atmosphere! That night was very memorable!

Breakfast buffets are out of this world! You have at least 5 stations open for breakfast!

Anything you could possibly want for breakfast? It is served! Unlimited coffee and juice all day.

$1.95 per soda. which is not included with your tickets.

Unlimited royalty treatment from all the waiters. You have a sip left in your drink? They are there with your next one! I loved it! I was so spolied that when I came home, I was really missing the treatment.

The place is clean and beautiful. You could literally eat off the floor, even in the ladies room.

I mean literally. I have never seen bathrooms so clean!

Our balcony view was beautiful! Our room was great! Our room was cleaned twice a day.

Eddie was the person in charge of our 5th floor. My fiance and I struck up conversations through our stay with him and he was so helpful in everything we asked. He was THE BEST! Such a beautiful person he is.

We never needed to ask him for anything because we didnt need anything. Our room was fully stock, perfect and clean!

My cruise was the BOMB! We are already talking about next years cruise!

My only pet peeve with the PRIDE is that there should really be a 35 and over section.

On the pride there was an 18+ section called SERENITY with a pool and jacuzzi but you could not get to relax in that section because it was over runned by spring breakers as well as teens. I know alot of them were not over 18. They do not check for ID so what was stopping them from going in.

Being that it was mainly all 18 thru 23 year olds, there was allot of immaturity on that part of the boat.

My fiance and I could not even relax on that part of the boat. 40 minute rule if you leave your chair unattended then your things can be removed.........not inforced! at all!

A few youngsters drinking on the cruise and being rude sometimes was the down fall with the springbreakers. Not all of them, just a few. No manners. No respect. With no parents or authority

with them, they were letting loose!

This cruise was all about partying and it was FUN! Besides the few ignorant youngsters on the cruise

I had a great time! I will definitely cruise with carnival again! I had so much fun that a co-worker is now thinking about taking a cruise this summer!

and to all the hot girls walking around in their skimpy bikini's.....Thank You ☺ (eye candy)

my fiance really enjoyed that! haha especially the 4 girls who were playing beer pong and we just

happened to be sitting right where they set up. He had his lunch and 4 asses!

It was all in fun.....we talk about it still and laugh -the girls were very respectable. ☺

thank you for making his lunch that day a little bit more special. haha Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>