Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by lulu47

Celebrity Equinox
Member Name: lulu47
Cruise Date: March 2014
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
See More About: Celebrity Equinox Cruise Reviews | Panama Canal & Central America Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Well worth it

I have never cruised on the Celebrity line before as the price was always out of my budget, but you get what you pay for. Went with a group of 13 and had a marvellous time. Was on deck 7 in an inside room mid ship. I truly missed a balcony but it was a late booking and was all booked up.

The staff were excellent, efficient but relaxed. I never had a bad meal. Still miss the burgers around pool side. Speaking of pools, they were on the small side and as the days got hotter they were all very crowded. I love to swim so I just made do.

Bought the spa package for $90 which let me use steam rooms, aromatherapy sauna and heated lounger. It was well worth it. I found it nice that I wasn't constantly asked to fork out money as has been my experience on RCCL, Princess, & Holland America lately. The itinerary was interesting and enjoyed swimming with the stingrays in Grand Caymen. Best experience for all 6 of us was in Belize. I booked the tubing in the caves privately with BUTTS UP and was delighted. The ship was charging $119 and Butts Up charged $50 for the same experience without crowds! They delivered everything they promised. I would cruise again on the Celebrity Line.

Publication Date: 03/27/14