Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by N747KT: Epic Honeymoon Western Carribbean

Value for Money

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Western Caribbean Cruises

Epic Honeymoon Western Carribbean

Sail Date: March 2014

This was our second cruise on Epic and third cruise with NCL. Our First cruise was on PEARL in 2008, then Epic on 2011.

I don't have a lot of time to write a long detailed review but I will say it was a fantastic cruise.

The ports Miami to Ocho Rios to Costa Maya Mexico to Cozumel Mexico. We got off the ship in Ocho Rios and did a shore excursion via a catamaran reggae cruise to Dunn river falls which was a lot of fun.

Embarkation was a breeze, The dining was awesome, although crowded at times in both the dining rooms and buffets due to the ship being sold out! The Service was great. The Bar waiters were the best especially Rodnie in the Ice Bar and Jerry out by Spice H20 adult area, where we spent most of 10-12 hours a day out there in the sun and pool areas. Fantastic! Jerry actually went out of his way to find two deck chairs and a nice spot for my wife and I to sit. He actually brought down two chairs for us! Thats the NCL way! Thanks Jerry.

All More in all everything was five stars! People who complain about NCL and EPIC should probably find a different style of vacation, in my opinion. I have no idea why you would travel on this magnificent vessel and crew and find a way to complain about these hard working crew, they truly are VACATION HEROES! Less

Published 03/27/14

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 14106

Awesome spa and bath/shower combo, bed next to balcony, beautiful views, large balcony, was great having afternoon tea service.

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!