Allure of the Seas 5

Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

Gemlass
Member Since 2009

Overall Member Rating

I can't see how any ship can compare to the Allure (other than Oasis). This ship offers a wide variety of activities and options for all ages. It is beautiful, well maintained, and vast! My party found the food to be good to excellent and I traveled with two foodies! Pay the extra to visit either 150 Park Avenue or Chops Grille. Cabin staff is great and should all be tipped extra.

Entertainment shows are great but I have to say we were all disappointed with Blue Planet. I just don't get how this show can appeal to everyone. Singing talent is below average from any other ship I've been on. Furthermore, I was very disappointed with the first comedian we saw at the 10:30 show. He was obnoxious. However, Kivi Rogers was fantastic; go for him!

I agree with most reviewers that say you really don't feel like there are over 6000 passengers on board. Obviously days at sea are busy by the pool, but you will find that on any ship.

Finally, my partner said this about More the kids club "think of the best daycare you can possibly find and time it by 10!" The kids club for young ages are fantastic. Can't comment on older ages but there is plenty to keep those ages busy.

Our party of 11 truly enjoyed this vacation. We would travel on this ship again. Less

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Published 03/27/14

Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?