Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Gretel1128: Not very Accessible

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean Cruises

Not very Accessible

Sail Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Houston

We took this Cruise on the Occasion of our 45th Anniversary with the whole Family. The Staterooms were very well laid out.

However, the Ship itself is not very handicapped accessible. The Doors leading to the Smoking Area outside on Deck 7 were very hard to open. My Husband, who uses a Walker had Problems with this.

On several Occasions he also had to fold up his Walker to be able to navigate the Hallways, since there were Service Carts parked and no Cabin Stewart in sight. Less

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Caribbean Princess E629

The Cabin was very roomy, the layout was wonderful with the separate Closet Area. The only issue with the Cabin was that the 2 electrical Outlets are so close together that it is impossible to plug 2 items in at the same time. Fortunately we had brought a Power Strip along so we were able to plug our Chargers in. I also missed that there was no 220 Volt Plug in the Cabin. I am German and had brought a Curling Iron along, which I was unable to use.