Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Rbat

Member Name: Rbat
Cruise Date: January 2014
Embarkation: Cape Town
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
See More About: Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Reviews | Australia & New Zealand Cruise Reviews | Cunard Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Excellent and then some!

My husband and I sailed from Cape Town to Sydney and the the whole experience was fantastic. If only people would realise that the Queen Mary 2 is not a cruise ship it is a liner. If they want glitz go to the other companies where it is virtually impossible to get a sun lounger but with QM2 it was no problem and lots of space. The liner is elegant as it should be I admit there are a few issues but that is just being picky. We have been on many cruises and the Kings Court yes was busy but all I can say is don't rush for lunch at 1.00 leave it for half an hour w,hen things calm down. The Britannia restaurant I thought was going to be a problem as I have a few food problems but the maître de bought me a menu every evening so my choice could be adjusted.

The shows were excellent I really cannot think of one which we disliked. Unlike other cruise lines they were varied and enjoyable.

I think one thing that I think people ought to realise is find your way around its a huge liner and needs a bit of research but personally I have started saving to go again. Can't wait. Thank you Cunard we'll done.

Publication Date: 03/18/14