Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by cruiselife35: The Breeze was AMAZING!

cruiselife35

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

The Breeze was AMAZING!

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

Before I start, this might be a lengthy review. We are a family of 5 (37, 35, 12, 11, 8). We flew from Toronto, ON to Miami, FL. We were on a 8 day cruise. We had balcony rooms #2388 & #2392.

The Embarkation was very smooth. We had the Faster to the Fun pass so we got in before many people.

First lets start with the basics. The Service- THE PEOPLE WERE AMAZING!! I heard many reviews before I left and heard that the people were rude and all that fun stuff. But, that's a lie. I can't even talk. We had 2 stateroom stewarts. 1 was Rohan from India and the other no clue of. After, dinner when we use to enter our bedrooms we had towel animals, which I LOVED!!!

- Food/Dining: We had the Blush Dining Table #512. The people were so nice like Astawan, Redana & Budy. If you see them do say Hello! The food was delicious.

Tandoor: If you haven't tried Indian food... YOU MUST.

Steakhouse Farenheit 555: Its pricey but totally worth it. More

Cucina Del Capitano: That's where you will find real Italian Food.

There are many in the Lido, & they're just out of this world amazing!

-Ports/Shore Exursions:

Grand Turk: The water is beautiful, the pool is amazing & YOU HAVE to go on the Water Ride its a lot of fun!

La Romano: As soon as you get off, you go to the taxi services and your off to a tour. I thought LR was very boring, I'd say don't waste your money.

Curacao: I hated the tour for this one because, they took us to a Liquer Factory and nothing else. Really? With kids... If you wanted to go to the beach you have to come back in a taxi. Which sucks. But, what I loved was that there was Starbucks with FREE-WIFI.

Aruba- We didn't take a tour here, we went straight to the beach. All I'll say is when you shop do buy a dress, because whoever you see after you sail will be wearing a dress from Aruba. At the beach we went on the BananaBoat but if you go on, you should wear goggles cause the salty water will go in your eyes.

Entertainment/Activities:

There wasn't a lot of shows but you will enjoy the Family Friendly Comedy Show & Hasbro the GAME SHOW. But, the Mardi Gras party in the lobby was FUN! Especially, the prizes! The Blue Iguana and Red Frog parties were OUT OF THIS WORLD FUN. Dancing & having fun was the goal.

Disembarkation:

They call everyone by the Muster Stations. It was easy. It looks like LOOONG line, but its very fast. It's sad because, your getting out of heaven.

Summary:

I think if your planning to going on the perfect vacation, then Carnival is your solution. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>