Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by FirstTimers84: First Time Cruiser!! Was very Impressed!!!

Norwegian Breakaway 5
FirstTimers84
Member Since 2014
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

First Time Cruiser!! Was very Impressed!!!

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Cagney's SteakHouse 4 Stars. Had a Lobster/Shrimp Combo two days in a row. Everything was made to perfection. Excellent service

Wasabi was good food. Poor service. Our waiter failed to multi task. Amazing food horrible waiter

O'Sheeans was compared to a Fridays. Good food medium service.

Moderno was okay. Got the rodizo. Was not what we thought.

Taste/Savor was poor. Both of us had steak. Hers was grizzly. Our waitress was poor. Acted as if she didn't want to be there.

La Cucina very good food. I had seared Salmon. She had chicken parm. Good service good meal

Cirque dreams and jungle fantasy was amazing. Awesome show amazing meal.

Rock of Ages was Phenomenal. Amazing Cast. Awesome music.

Burn the Floor was amazing as well.

Our Steward Aron, was a delight. Funny, always smiling and laughing. Very helpful and helped make the cruise more amazing. Overall. It's the first cruise I've ever been on, same with my More gf. I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. The entertainment and the steward were the best. The food could have been better. My gf and I had fun so we will definitely be coming back Less

Published 03/18/14

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: 14106

It was roomy. I'm 6'4, I had lots of space. Shower was kind of small, but again I'm tall. My gf had a balcony to smoke and relax on. Bed was very comfortable, and we had lots of closet room.

FirstTimers84
Member Since 2014
0 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X