Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by sellwingri: One of our best cruises ever

sellwingri
Member Since 2000

Compare Prices on Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean Cruises

One of our best cruises ever

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

There have been so many recent reviews of bad experiences on Adventure but we had a wonderful time. With a couple of exceptions, the service was excellent and the food was absolutely outstanding. There was only 1 night when my dinner (lasagna) wasn't good but I certainly could have had something different.

The only negative service we had was in the dining room at lunch. The server obviously wasn't our normal dinner server but she was very short and abrupt. When I asked what the soup of the day was, she answered "I'll tell you that when I tell you everything else about the menu" and walked away.

Our cabin steward was good as were our waiter and assistance waiter. With the exception of the staff who run the slot tournament, the casino team was excellent as well. The same goes with the cruise director and her staff. We thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

The only truly overall negative was a RCI change. Someone decided that playing BINGO should be computerized. No More need to fold those numbers in; your own little portable "computer" did it for you. RCI lost at least $150 from us on all of our future cruises due to this change. They took the fun out of the game. Less

Read more Adventure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Adventure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Adventure of the Seas 9298

Great room. You can't beat a junior suite for the extra room and huge walk in closet.