Riviera Cruise Review by wrl001: Riviera and the Crew Fantastic

Member Since 2005

Compare Prices on Riviera Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Riviera and the Crew Fantastic

Sail Date: February 2014

My DW and I have cruised on several lines prior to O and the beautiful Riviera. I can easily tell you that this cruise was the best we have ever had.

It was our 40th anniversary so we took a little better cabin with butler service. The guy could not do enough for us. I really think he was disappointed that we did a lot for ourselves.

The cabin is really nice with plenty of space. We had several breakfasts, including the last day, in the room.

The food on board is really good, best we have had on a ship. This is where they really separated themselves from the rest. My DW has food issues and needs to be sugar free, gluten free and lactose free. I mentioned her issues to the Head Waiter at Terrace Café he got the Chef to make her a special desert each night and had it delivered to what ever restaurant we were eating in.

We really had a wonderful time and will sail again on O. Less

Read more Riviera cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Riviera Review >>

Cabin review: Riviera 10036

Very nice with lots of space to hang out and enjoy reading