Virgin Voyage : Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by kase421
Overall Member Rating
Destination: Western Caribbean
THINGS WE DID LIKE:
1. Friendly, fast, and efficient boarding and disembarkation.
2. Shows were amazing: dancing, magic, comedy, even, BINGO was fun as well as the "Hairy Chest Contest".
3. Food and Room Service!
4. Outside Movie with a warm cozy blanket!
5. The Band
6. Dinner in the Dinning Rooms. Food was really good and each night the crew put on a show. We looked forward to this each night.
7. Cruise activity directors were fabulous! Funny, witty, and always visible and approachable.
THINGS WE DID NOT LIKE:
1. NO COMPINSATION OF DRINKS FOR AVID, DEPENDABLE, & COURTEOUS GAMBLERS!!!!! After gambling in various places, Las Vegas for one, I was extremely disappointed in the compensation of drinks while playing in the casino. My husband is a kind and courteous person who likes to have fun and gamble. He was only More compensated ONCE, and he is not an alcoholic, when I finally asked the pit boss. You would think the casino would treat their players better.
2. Not enough activities or promotion of activities for teens. If kids aren't happy, parents aren't happy!
3. The very few yoga classes were totally booked and gave no chance to "Newbies" to sign up for them.
4. Fitness room was always crowded. Less
Cabin review: 9217
Our cruise was pretty good. My husband is not a fan, but the good out-weighed the bad. We will probably not take this cruise again.
First, and probably last royal...
Family Cruise ruined by Colleg...
Should Change Name to Carnival...
Very Worn Out Boat With Poor E...