Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by kase421: Virgin Voyage

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Cruises

Virgin Voyage

Sail Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Galveston

Yes, this was our first cruise ever, and I have to say it was pretty good.

THINGS WE DID LIKE:

1. Friendly, fast, and efficient boarding and disembarkation.

2. Shows were amazing: dancing, magic, comedy, even, BINGO was fun as well as the "Hairy Chest Contest".

3. Food and Room Service!

4. Outside Movie with a warm cozy blanket!

5. The Band

6. Dinner in the Dinning Rooms. Food was really good and each night the crew put on a show. We looked forward to this each night.

7. Cruise activity directors were fabulous! Funny, witty, and always visible and approachable.

THINGS WE DID NOT LIKE:

1. NO COMPINSATION OF DRINKS FOR AVID, DEPENDABLE, & COURTEOUS GAMBLERS!!!!! After gambling in various places, Las Vegas for one, I was extremely disappointed in the compensation of drinks while playing in the casino. My husband is a kind and courteous person who likes to have fun and gamble. He was only More compensated ONCE, and he is not an alcoholic, when I finally asked the pit boss. You would think the casino would treat their players better.

2. Not enough activities or promotion of activities for teens. If kids aren't happy, parents aren't happy!

3. The very few yoga classes were totally booked and gave no chance to "Newbies" to sign up for them.

4. Fitness room was always crowded. Less

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Triumph Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Triumph Balcony Lido 9217

Our cruise was pretty good. My husband is not a fan, but the good out-weighed the bad. We will probably not take this cruise again.