Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Mary Yalch

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Mary Yalch
Navigator of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Member Name: Mary Yalch
Cruise Date: February 2014
Embarkation: Galveston
See More About: Navigator of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+

A wonderful cruise for our aniversary

This was our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. We have cruised quite a lot, but more on cruise lines that have fewer guest. Our last cruise was on oceania which I can not compare to the navagator. That being said, I can say that the ship is beautiful, the service was great, and the food was good. The winjammer was ok, but not as good as celebrities buffet. The main dinning was better. I enjoyed the promenade for quick snacks and coffee, no lines. The entertainment on my cruise was outstanding, I think it's the best I have ever had. They flew in the texas tenors for one night. I heard people say that this was one of the best shows ever. They they also had a great acrobatics act who h had a standing ovation. The negative was during embarkation, it was foggy out, and they left people out lime a heard of cattle, could of been a danger if something happened. They need a better process for fog problems. Also we ate at chops, it was a waist of money you pay $35. More and then they want to charge you more for addition items. What I had I could not chew. The main dinning room had better meals. Outside of that a Smooth cruise.

Publication Date: 03/18/14