“A wonderful cruise for our aniversary”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas

Mary Yalch Navigator of the Seas 3 A wonderful cruise for our aniversary
Mary Yalch
Member Since 2009
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. We have cruised quite a lot, but more on cruise lines that have fewer guest. Our last cruise was on oceania which I can not compare to the navagator. That being said, I can say that the ship is beautiful, the service was great, and the food was good. The winjammer was ok, but not as good as celebrities buffet. The main dinning was better. I enjoyed the promenade for quick snacks and coffee, no lines. The entertainment on my cruise was outstanding, I think it's the best I have ever had. They flew in the texas tenors for one night. I heard people say that this was one of the best shows ever. They they also had a great acrobatics act who h had a standing ovation. The negative was during embarkation, it was foggy out, and they left people out lime a heard of cattle, could of been a danger if something happened. They need a better process for fog problems. Also we ate at chops, it was a waist of money you pay $35. More and then they want to charge you more for addition items. What I had I could not chew. The main dinning room had better meals. Outside of that a Smooth cruise.

Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

6594
Cabin was layed out well.in
Published 03/18/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Navigator of the Seas Review
Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?