Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by wirthrunner: Sophisticated Yet Fun!

wirthrunner
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Sophisticated Yet Fun!

Sail Date: March 2014

I cruised the Celebrity with my friend Arika (we are two single ladies, 26 years old and 30 years old). This was my 2nd cruise, the other being Carnival. I was immediately impressed with the Reflection and it's staff. Talk about service...there is someone there to help you at all times with a smile.

I hate reading lengthy reviews, so here are the pros & cons for you:

Pros:

-Beautiful, high-class ship with great architecture

-Comfy staterooms with awesome service

-Delicious food in the formal dining with a menu that changed each day!

-Buffet on 14th level offers a ton of options, very yummy

-Wonderful coffee served on the 5th floor at the café

-Room service arrived in 10 minutes or less

-Delicious pool-side bar drinks (pina coladas, drinks of the day, etc.) with fun bartenders

-Fun pool activities (pool Olympics, volleyball, zumba poolside)

-Great workout facility More

-Miami DJs were a ton of fun & played great music to dance to

Cons:

-For me, a con was the fact that there were very few people my age. Average age I heard is 55 years old.

-Mostly couples (but honestly, they were FUN couples!)

-Nightclubs were pretty empty at night. :(

-Smoking lounge is right near the entrance to the pool so you walk through a wall of smoke to get to the pool, not a great placement and I hope they move it.

-Short time at each port (wish we would have had an overnight somewhere)

-Felt like the daily 'agendas' they gave us had way too many things that tried to sell you things (diamond expos, face peel demos, art sales, weight loss promos, blah blah blah). Could have done without those! Are there seriously people who come on a cruise with the main goal of buying jewels or art? Get out in the sun you weirdos!

Way more pros than cons. Had a great time & would recommend it.

One recommendation: Buy a drink package as part of your cruise, you won't regret it. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>