Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Suethomas: First Time on Voyager

First Time on Voyager

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

This was my first Time on RCL Voyager of the Seas, sailing out of Sydney on 27 February 2014. I have sailed on Princess, P&O, Star, carnival and Uniworld (river cruising). Voyager was better than P&O, not quite up to Star or Princess, but in saying that, all have pros and cons whichever ship you sail on. Yes, Voyager is starting to feel a little tired, but I didn't care as the staff made up for that. Cruise Directors on other ships should take a leaf out of Bobby Brown's book. He was great. Carnival Spirit's cruise director was so up himself, he wouldn't even speak to passengers up on deck! Food in the restaurant started off with a bang but started to go downhill around the middle of the cruise (maybe it was my choices). Windjammers was better than most but I only had breakfast and lunch there. Great selection. Restaurant waiters were incredible (thanks, Osden and Lennin). Plenty of activities all over the ship. Putt putt was such fun, and watching (not joining in) Zumba, Rock More climbing and in-line skating was very entertaining. I am a young 60 year old but I know my limits! Overall, a very enjoyable experience, met some great people both passengers and staff. Would recommend Voyager! Less

Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Voyager of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Voyager of the Seas 1275

Cabin 1275 is an inside cabin. In saying that, I had plans to only sleep and shower in it. It was very clean and comfortable. Plenty of storage space and I loved my towel animals each day!