Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Prettycee13

Cruise Date: March 2014
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Never again on Liberty

Our room steward left a toilet brush in the bathroom and no toilet paper at all. Basically telling us clean your toilet or you cant use it. That was very embarrassing and awkward. We were very offended by this.

We had a Mardi Gras party that went to the deck where the cruise director, entertainment staff, security everyone was there. At 11:00 when the party should have went to one of the night clubs it didn't. Everyone just disappeared including security. By one in the morning there was drunk people everywhere (to be expected) but the grown women were rubbing there body's on little boys, basically sandwiching them, Adults were holding up caution when wet floor signs up doing limbo lines and then throwing it at each other. At one point there was a 10 year old boy running on the 10th floor across the lounge chairs next to the railing. I understand people need to watch there children but come on. That could of been an ugly situation. Finally I went to Guest services to complain and the man told me I was not the first to complain about this. He told me that it is security's problem. I said then get them here, he walked to back and then told me that someone will deal with it. We went back to the lido deck they did close the bars.

I thought this crew was just unfriendly. No one really smiled, they looked like they were going through the motions. The only really friendly crew that we met on this cruise were Dj Spike, Dominoks ( busboy in the buffet) and both comedian cowboy Bill and Happy Cole other then that The ports were Beautiful!!!!

Would I travel on the Liberty again No and I was on a free cruise!!!!

Happy cruising and good luck to all that go on the liberty!!!!

Publication Date: 03/16/14