“Fun with Carnival, once again! ”
Cruise review of Carnival Triumph

CAROLG903 Carnival Triumph 5 Fun with Carnival, once again!
CAROLG903
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

my 6th cruise with Carnival, still fun, will ALWAYS return!  2 times on Conquest  2 times on Ecstasy  2 times on Triumph

I love Carnival, it is always my go to fun time cruise. I NEVER have a bad time on Carnival! But then again, I am a "hey, I'm on a cruise, personality", unless the ship is on fire AND sinking, i will party on!

First night, I busted my tail at the Red Frog Rum Bar....alcohol involved? Well yeah....naturally. Me mad? Nah...at least I was entertaining the spectators! I didnt' see any shows this time, had seen them in June. But still loved the pool, Guy's burgers, the taco bar. . . Just say NO to Habanero Salsa...just sayin'.

Room steward was meh....bless his heart, he worked his tail off, but not so much for us. He earned a $20 tip from us on day 1 with a request....double ice buckets please....didn't happen. Oh well. . .

Still had fun, still EXHAUSTED, still gonna stick with the Fun Ships!

Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7337
have no idea what category our balcony was. However, 7337 was so CONVENIENT to the, elevators, Lido deck, and Promenade, we will always choose this location for future cruises.

Port

Went to Mr. Sancho's Beach Club.
2nd time there, last time in June 2013. Great place, awesome service, Will NEVER go anywhere else in Cozumel again.

Read 4,596 Cozumel Reviews
Published 03/14/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Triumph Review
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?