Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by CAROLG903

Embarkation: Galveston
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Fun with Carnival, once again!

my 6th cruise with Carnival, still fun, will ALWAYS return!  2 times on Conquest  2 times on Ecstasy  2 times on Triumph

I love Carnival, it is always my go to fun time cruise. I NEVER have a bad time on Carnival! But then again, I am a "hey, I'm on a cruise, personality", unless the ship is on fire AND sinking, i will party on!

First night, I busted my tail at the Red Frog Rum Bar....alcohol involved? Well yeah....naturally. Me mad? Nah...at least I was entertaining the spectators! I didnt' see any shows this time, had seen them in June. But still loved the pool, Guy's burgers, the taco bar. . . Just say NO to Habanero Salsa...just sayin'.

Room steward was meh....bless his heart, he worked his tail off, but not so much for us. He earned a $20 tip from us on day 1 with a request....double ice buckets please....didn't happen. Oh well. . .

Still had fun, still EXHAUSTED, still gonna stick with the Fun Ships!

Publication Date: 03/14/14