Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by CAROLG903: Fun with Carnival, once again!

CAROLG903
Member Since 2008

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Cruises

Fun with Carnival, once again!

Sail Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Galveston

my 6th cruise with Carnival, still fun, will ALWAYS return!  2 times on Conquest  2 times on Ecstasy  2 times on Triumph

I love Carnival, it is always my go to fun time cruise. I NEVER have a bad time on Carnival! But then again, I am a "hey, I'm on a cruise, personality", unless the ship is on fire AND sinking, i will party on!

First night, I busted my tail at the Red Frog Rum Bar....alcohol involved? Well yeah....naturally. Me mad? Nah...at least I was entertaining the spectators! I didnt' see any shows this time, had seen them in June. But still loved the pool, Guy's burgers, the taco bar. . . Just say NO to Habanero Salsa...just sayin'.

Room steward was meh....bless his heart, he worked his tail off, but not so much for us. He earned a $20 tip from us on day 1 with a request....double ice buckets please....didn't happen. Oh well. . .

Still had fun, still EXHAUSTED, still gonna stick with the Fun Ships! Less

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Triumph Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Triumph Balcony Empress 7337

have no idea what category our balcony was. However, 7337 was so CONVENIENT to the, elevators, Lido deck, and Promenade, we will always choose this location for future cruises.

Went to Mr. Sancho's Beach Club.
2nd time there, last time in June 2013. Great place, awesome service, Will NEVER go anywhere else in Cozumel again.

Read 3140 Cozumel Reviews