Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by jeffatpas: Great time!

jeffatpas
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great time!

Sail Date: March 2014

First time cruiser. Had no idea what to expect. OK let's get the usual stuff out of the way. Embarkation process - flawless - was on board and in my cabin within 20 minutes of walking into the terminal. Cabin - 6427 balcony cabin, starboard aft third of the ship. Clean, modern, comfortable, roomier than I thought it would be. Great. Not a negative thing to say. Love the balcony. Bed was comfortable. Very clean. Only thing about this ship is I have never been inside anything before with such gaudy decor (not in the cabin - those are very tastefully done). But you get used to it after 3 or 4 drinks ;-)

Staff - everywhere - 110%. Everyone staffer I ran into more than once seemed to know my name. Wonder how they do that. Bars - too many :-) and I was compelled to use them all, alot for some reason! Food - Excellent everywhere (although I didn't do the steak house as I can go to one of those anywhere). quality and variety - no complaints. Guy's was great, Emiles had everything you More could ask for. Love the non stop ice cream dispensers and the 24 pizza is a lifesaver late at night. Casino took too much of my money but what else could you expect from that (at least I got the next cruise free - I guess they like me LOL). Absolutely will cruise again and probably with Carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>