Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by REGINALDjoh

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by REGINALDjoh
Carnival Conquest
Carnival Conquest
Member Name: REGINALDjoh
Cruise Date: March 2014
See More About: Carnival Conquest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

small problem

This is our 3rd time on the carnival the 2nd we like it so much that we decided to try another one everything was great our cabin with balcony its great the crew we have no problem they are so pleasant and helpful, the person in the pool giving towel she always have a smile on her face, and the food so many choices, the entertainment its only 2 show that we like the rest is so boring we pick carnival for being the fun ship and for all ages but the music and the game are for young people, in grand Turk the people is so unfriendly, so now we are going to try another ship, I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE I HEARD OTHERE PEOPLE TALKING, there is a lot more of us older folks than young folks, I don't expect you to put this for public to read.

The baggage express program that you run on board is a good idea if the person on customer services new what she was doing, we decided to give it a go .when the tickets were delivered to our stateroom.

I opened it to find she was sending me and the baggage home ,but my wife halfway so we went back to the customer service desk told them what they had done ,was told it would be ok, got back to our cabin had a phone call from the desk saying we had to pick my wife boarding pass up at Washington dc. when I told her that is there job that's why we went for the express baggage check out .I was told that's the system and if I don't like it I can cancel which I did. That spoilt our confidence in Carnival .I will think twice before booking again with Carnival cruises. and when ask as they do how was your vacation I will tell them what happened. LIKE THEY SAY IT ONLY TAKES ONE BAD APPLE TO SPOILT EVERYTHING

Publication Date: 03/14/14