Emerald Princess Cruise Review by winny63: Emerald princess

Overall Member Rating

Emerald princess

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

All I can really say is that we were very disappointed in this cruise. Embarktion went smooth and the staff were very accommodating. Yes this ship was beautiful. The ports were great. service was awesome.

we had a inside cabin at the front of ship and it was nice and quiet and for a inside room was extremely comfortable. We had assigned first seating for dinner. menu was a bust in our opinion. food tasteless and half the time didn't get what we ordered. felt rushed to finish so that they could clean up for second seating. \next time will be anytime dining for us. \entertainment was in our opinion very poor maybe 2 shows seemed well done the rest singers off key and unorganized.

On this ship it was hard to find a seat anywhere. on deck all chairs had towels and books sitting on them and no one in pool. So we go to sit inside and not a chair to be found anywhere.. \seems to me the deck chairs were saved by the peope sitting inside. and rude a lot of rude people. \not More all as we enjoyed the company of many but the rude ones made it hard to enjoy many of the asspects of the cruise. we will definitely try a smaller ship next time . MUTS was a total waste as we had tried to find a seat early show and all were saved for the following show. again I blame this on the rude people who thought of nothing but themselves. and that's all I have to say about this cruise. hope I have better luck picking the next one. Less

Published 03/14/14

143 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X