Ruby Princess Cruise Review by katethecookiemonster

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Ruby Princess Cruise Review by katethecookiemonster
Ruby Princess
Ruby Princess
Member Name: katethecookiemonster
Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
Really Wonderful!

I loved this cruise. The food was really great, the people on the ship were great. I really loved all of the cruise directors and made some amazing friends that I am still in touch with! The activities were great, I especially enjoy trivia and game shows, and there were enough to satisfy me. All the staff were pleasant, kind, and just nice to be around.

The ports we went to were okay, we were supposed to go to the Grand Turks but because of some virus we went to Nassau instead, where there is not much to see, but seeing the giant gaping towers of Atlantis Resort was kind of exciting.

I did not go on any excursions, and really only left the ship for some shopping and walking around. I did not go to the Princess Cays because it was raining and I didn't really want to go on a tender. One thing I love about Princess is that even on port days, there are so many activities to choose from you are never bored! I was always running around from place to place doing an activity and really loved it. I went to a magic show and he wasn't very good, but the atmosphere was still fun so I didn't mind too much.

Sorry this review is not very detailed, but bottom line is the cabins were great, all of the staff and cruise directors were wonderful, the food was great, the ship was beautiful, and I had an amazing time.

I hope to return to the Ruby Princess soon!

Publication Date: 03/14/14