Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Chianti Gal

Carnival Breeze
Member Name: Chianti Gal
Cruise Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Breeze Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Dining Not Rated
Public Rooms Not Rated
Cabins Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Beautiful , fun filled week!!!!!

I am just returning today from an 8 day cruise to GRAND TURK, LA ROMANA, CURACAO, and Aruba. Spectacular itinerary. I was traveling with my husband. We are both in our late 40's. We loved this ship . The food, itinerary, employees, company, all the extras- WOW. I would add that the Serenity deck should have a pool but not complaining because I loved the privacy of this deck, just was hot. the Bonsai Sushi Bar was excellent !!! there was a fee but it was $4, and $ 6 for the different rolls. Kirin beer was $6. Good clean eating !!! I did go to the dining room but I think all the ships offer too much food and people over eat and it takes time to order all that food and then wait on everyone to eat each course. My husband and I had the spa suite located on floor 1 ( room 1377) .I loved this room. It had an ocean view and was perfect because of the 2 showers/ one having a small tub. We enjoyed the entertainment on this ship. Comedy shows, Vegas style shows, casino, food, pool, hot tubs, shuffle board, corn hole, foosball, trivia , we also had a one woman show ( Jennifer Fair). She has a wonderful show and is an amazing soprano. I can not say enough good things about this ship. Im tired from such a great trip: ) I will respond to any questions.

Liz