“First Cruise exceeded my expectations!”
Cruise review of Disney Magic

FamilyCruiser235 Disney Magic 5 First Cruise exceeded my expectations!
FamilyCruiser235
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My family just returned from a 4-night Disney Magic Bahamian Cruise and I am already in the process of booking my second Disney Cruise. Overall I am extremely impressed with everything and amazed at how organized and well-planned everything was. There was so much to do on board and my 3-year old loved the Oceaneer Club and Lab (kids clubs). She was visited by Mickey, Minnie, Peter Pan, Belle, and Rapunzel while there and had an amazing time. The characters are frequently seen around the ship and once we ran into Mickey and he grabbed my daughters hand and they walked down the hall together. The pools were great but did get a bit crowded on sea days but we didn't think it was a problem at all as there was just so much to do. The dinners and evening shows were wonderful.

We loved Castaway Cay and stayed on and enjoyed the ship when we visited Nassau.

We stayed a few nights in Walt Disney World prior to our trip which is highly recommended especially if you are traveling from your home state in the winter and want to avoid missing the cruise due to winter weather flight delays.

Overall an excellent first cruise and no complaints at all from us except that it went by too quick!!

Disney Magic Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

5634
Great cabin! I did feel some vibration when pulling into port but it wasn't too bad and I thought that was normal for being on a cruise ship!
Published 03/13/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Magic Review
Disney Magic Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?