Disney Magic Cruise Review by FamilyCruiser235

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Disney Magic Cruise Review by FamilyCruiser235
Disney Magic
Disney Magic
Member Name: FamilyCruiser235
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Disney Magic Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Magic Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Magic Deck Plans
First Cruise exceeded my expectations!

My family just returned from a 4-night Disney Magic Bahamian Cruise and I am already in the process of booking my second Disney Cruise. Overall I am extremely impressed with everything and amazed at how organized and well-planned everything was. There was so much to do on board and my 3-year old loved the Oceaneer Club and Lab (kids clubs). She was visited by Mickey, Minnie, Peter Pan, Belle, and Rapunzel while there and had an amazing time. The characters are frequently seen around the ship and once we ran into Mickey and he grabbed my daughters hand and they walked down the hall together. The pools were great but did get a bit crowded on sea days but we didn't think it was a problem at all as there was just so much to do. The dinners and evening shows were wonderful.

We loved Castaway Cay and stayed on and enjoyed the ship when we visited Nassau.

We stayed a few nights in Walt Disney World prior to our trip which is highly recommended especially if you are traveling from your home state in the winter and want to avoid missing the cruise due to winter weather flight delays.

Overall an excellent first cruise and no complaints at all from us except that it went by too quick!!

Publication Date: 03/13/14