Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Disney Magic Cruise Review by FamilyCruiser235: First Cruise exceeded my expectations!

Disney Magic 5
FamilyCruiser235
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Disney Magic Bahamas Cruises

First Cruise exceeded my expectations!

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

My family just returned from a 4-night Disney Magic Bahamian Cruise and I am already in the process of booking my second Disney Cruise. Overall I am extremely impressed with everything and amazed at how organized and well-planned everything was. There was so much to do on board and my 3-year old loved the Oceaneer Club and Lab (kids clubs). She was visited by Mickey, Minnie, Peter Pan, Belle, and Rapunzel while there and had an amazing time. The characters are frequently seen around the ship and once we ran into Mickey and he grabbed my daughters hand and they walked down the hall together. The pools were great but did get a bit crowded on sea days but we didn't think it was a problem at all as there was just so much to do. The dinners and evening shows were wonderful.

We loved Castaway Cay and stayed on and enjoyed the ship when we visited Nassau.

We stayed a few nights in Walt Disney World prior to our trip which is highly recommended especially if you are More traveling from your home state in the winter and want to avoid missing the cruise due to winter weather flight delays.

Overall an excellent first cruise and no complaints at all from us except that it went by too quick!! Less

Published 03/13/14

Read more Disney Magic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Magic Review >>

Compare Prices on Disney Magic Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: 5634

Great cabin! I did feel some vibration when pulling into port but it wasn't too bad and I thought that was normal for being on a cruise ship!

Skip X