Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by kareba: Fabulous!

Adventure of the Seas 5

Fabulous!

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

First time cruiser & wasn't sure what to expect! It exceeded my expectations! Everything was well organised, check in & embarkation was easy.

I knew the ship was due for upgrading shortly but apart from the odd worn paint, everything was clean, tidy & well maintained.

The service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble and staff were always polite & helpful. Our cabin & table staff were great.

We had the ultimate drinks package & tried many drinks I hadn't tried before. It was worth while for me but the premium package would probably have been enough.

There was plenty to do and, despite a full ship, getting pool side chairs wasn't too bad.

We had a balcony room which was lovely, I liked listening to the water & watching the night sky with a glass of bubbly before I went to bed & seeing the next island appear on the horizon in the morning. Less

Published 03/13/14

Read more Adventure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Adventure of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 6342

Nice cabin, good layout. Loved the balcony. Bigger than I was expecting, no problem with space.

kareba
Member Since 2014
0 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X