Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Charlene: Amazing Cruise

2,109 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: February 2014

We had a blast on this cruise the "Emerald Princess", food was very good (and those that know me, that is really something) as I'm a picky eater! The Entertainment was fabulous "but way to short" it seems you go to all of that trouble to get good sets at the Princess Theater, and then the show was over within 15 minutes or so! We wish they would go back to just two shows a night and make them longer!

The ship is in good shape the crew take good care of her, always cleaning or painting, The Itinerary was awesome both the Southern and Eastern (we did a back to back for 20-days different itineraries).

I think the only complant we have is the Production Shows way to Short, and the Rules around the Pools are not Enforced (No Jumping, No Diving, and Babies with Diapers not in the pools). The Pool Water was never Heated only by the sun, I would ask the Deck Attend or the Supervisor to please Heat the Pool Water and the response I would get is "Quote" it is heated! More

The Embarkation and Disembarkation was very smooth and went very fast! The Ports of call were awesome with good selections of shore excursions. Ships information in the Princess Patter everyday was very helpful to schedule your daily activities. Service in the Dinner Rooms and or the Horzion Court Buffet were great, as they stood at the door to make everyone wash their hands before handling the utensils. Our cabin (obstructed view) were perfect we could still see the outside and some of the water. It was kept clean and in good shape.

I just wish the cruise line could come up with a way to make people wash their hands after using the bathrooms, and they need to have the hand wash at the doors of the dinning rooms as well.

My Husband had to use medical on this cruise and they were great, they were always checking on him to make sure is recovery was going smoothly..

In Summary- we would cruise this ship again and have booked the Royal Princess for next Feb. as we are very satisfied with Princess.

Charlene Less

2,109 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X