“First Cruise,,,,,Now I want MORE!”
Cruise review of Carnival Conquest

icedpepper2 Carnival Conquest 5 First Cruise,,,,,Now I want MORE!
icedpepper2
Member Since 2014
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Carnival Conquest is really a fun ship. The decor and staterooms are tasteful and clean. The Food was great....gained 6 pounds. LOL! Nice gym, pool, people, everything. The weather was fantastic. My cabin was on empress in front/middle of ship, which was quiet and close to everything.Beds very comfortable. lots of closet space. I stayed in Miami post cruise....B2 in downtown area really nice. Toured with Miami tour company. Recommend them.

I did stingray trip in Grand Cayman with Captain Marvin...Excellent! Also did cave tubing in Belize with Butts up....Fantastic. Dined in Monet room very nice. Waiter Mario very good. Cabin boy Marlon Excellent always greeting me. I took shuttle bus from MIA with carnival and highly recommend it. They have a check in at airport and we just went straight to ship! No more waiting. Disembarkation was good. But long line up at Customs. If you can do Disembarkation yourself you can leave ship earlier and miss the line ups.

Picture crew was great but $$$$$. Bingo is a rip off, just skip it until Carnival improves it. 48#s and on powerball....LOL! very $$$$$. They should do more games, with prizes like free drink, spa, etc....

Will cruise again....Loved Carnival,,,, Fun and Value for all!

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7328
Marlon was terrific. No noise from elevator. Close to everything. Laundry facilities around the corner.
Published 03/12/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Conquest Review
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?