“Wonderful”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Liberty of the seas is a wonderful ship. Plenty of activities, well done shows and outstanding service. This was my first cruise with RC and will not be my last.

What I liked the most was you would not have believed 3,000 plus people were onboard because no one area was crowded. Chops restaurant was the better in comparison to Portafinos. The ice show, married couples show and up in the air show were all great! Our cabin housekeeper was kind and very helpful, walking the entire lower decks in search of my luggage that proved successful. The only concern was the spa. The service was outstanding! I received a hot stone massage costing $159.00 and a total body massage dropping another $200.00. After spending at least what I consider to be a pretty good fee for some back rubs, I was pressed to buy $179.00 worth of bath salt to "prolong" the effect! After turning down that offer she followed up with sales pitch B for another product at $70.00? I felt like one does at a timeshare presentation!

Besides this I had a wonderful cruise with RC and Liberty and will sail it again!

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7583
Great room looking down on promenade. Window was foggy so needs to be cleaned or replaced. Due to the cramped space, could do without the small cocktail table.Room was clean and mattress was very comfortable. You would never guess it was 2 beds pushed together as one very large king. I was very pleased!

Island Tour

Golf course was in good shape. Wide open and not crowded. Rarely waited on any hole. Not difficult but enjoyable. Service was also tops. Newer rental clubs at a fair price $ 50.00. Cart lady was pleasant.

Published 03/12/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?