First whats good
- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on
- The nightlife - Compared to many other cruises the nightlife was great on Costa
- Embarkation in Barcelona was very smooth but I expect this was because the cruise took on most of it's passengers in Marseille and Savona
-The drinks package was very reasonable
- The lack of choice , There's very little choice for eating on costa,
- The queues- Particularly in the buffet for breakfast or lunch on sea days, On our sea day the queue for the buffet was 40 minutes long. At this particular time (Between 11 and 12) this was the only food available. I would not like to be on this ship with kid's who may end up crying for food. The queue was inexcusable the buffet is huge but 90% of it was closed. It wouldn't take many staff to open more of it
- Some of the staff- Some of the bar waiters would walk past your table full of empty drinks 10 times, Or ignore you if you called them discreetly. Maybe they are used to dealing with Europeans who are more assertive.
- Some of the public bathrooms were a bit smelly and there was often no towels or tissues to dry your hands. Never seen anything close to this on another cruise ship.